Abstracts are now being accepted for the 96th Atlantic Derm Conference in New York City. The abstracts will be displayed in the exhibitor hall at the Grand Hyatt New York on both Friday and Saturday, May 3rd and 4th at ADC 2019 for attendees to view. The top three scoring cases will also be awarded the following: First place: $300, second place: $200, and third place: $100. Please review the submission information and then complete the form below with your abstract submission for review.
Click here to submit a case. The deadline for submissions is February 1, 2019.
IMPORTANT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
- The online form must be used for all submissions.
- Case summaries and abstracts can be up to 2,700 characters, including spaces.
- Previously published/presented work will be considered, but please note on the submission form when and where it was published or presented.
- Multiple cases per institution may be accepted; but no more than one case per senior author will be accepted.
- Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process in early March.
- A condition of acceptance is that one of the authors must register for the conference. Confirmation of registration must be received by Friday, March 15, 2019 in order for the abstract to be accepted and included in the Final Program.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
|Deadline for Submissions:||February 1, 2019|
|Notice of Adjudication:||March 1, 2019|
|Registration Deadline for abstract presenters:||March 15, 2019|
|Full Presentation Guidelines sent:||March 20, 2019|
|Hotel Reservation Deadline:||April 12, 2019|
|96th Atlantic Derm Conference:||May 3-5, 2019|